Guarantee of Workmanship
All of us at Ata Dental stand behind our treatment recommendations and our workmanship. You can have peace of mind knowing that your work is warrantied against material defects as outlined below (all warranties are from original completion date).
- Implant fixture (Root portion) - 7 years
- CrownsNeneers/Onlays/Bridgework - 5 years
- Root Canal Treatment - 3 years (if crown completed in 30 days)
- Partial Dentures/ Overdentures / Full Dentures - 3 years
- Composite Fillings - 3 years
- Occlusal Guards/ Retainers/ Whitening Trays - 2 years
Should any work that we perform fall before the warrantied date we will, at our discretion, issue a refund OR account credit towards future treatment. We make this guarantee In good faith and It is contingent on the patient meeting the following responsibilities:
- Following the recommended recall schedule for in-office cleanings and home hygiene care
- Having a periodic examination with X-rays at least once every 13 months
- Avoiding accidental damage (dropping or physically damaging a removable prosthesis)
- Completion of your treatment plan within 13 months (Decay can re-infect work done, and missing back teeth can cause front teeth to fail prematurely)
Sometimes teeth require additional treatment beyond what was performed. For example, a tooth may have a crown or filling and later need root canal treatment. While what was already paid for will be covered under our guarantee, any additional treatment needed is your responsibility.
The warranty shall also be void in the event of severe general Illness that has an effect on your oral condition, such as but not limtted to: severe diabetes, uncontrolled epilepsy, severe osteoporosis, radiation therapy/ chemotherapy or traumatic injury to the head. This warranty will not apply If the doctor specifically states that a treatment is not recommended and/or not guaranteed to last the length of the warranty period.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask the office manager, clinical manager or the treating doctor about this guarantee.