Jill E. Ata, DMD Owner and General Dentist
Get to Know Dr. Jill Ata
Dr. Ata has been in private practice at Ata Dental since 2009. She is part of her local Parks & Recreation committee and supports several charities that assist the homeless population in Orlando. Alongside other dentists at the practice, she participates in providing charitable dental work to the community.
Outside of the office, Dr. Ata loves cooking and playing tennis.
“I’m proud that we have created a reputation for
being a caring and patient-centered office. We make
going to the dentist as easy as possible! I love it
when I can make a fearful patient comfortable and
no longer scared of dental visits.” Dr. Jill E. Ata
Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Public Health (BS)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC
Advanced Training & Continuing Education
- In 2010, Dr. Ata attended a Straight Wire Orthodontic training program which included 132 hours of continuing education. The program focused on using a combination of functional appliances, mainly in mixed dentition and fixed orthodontic braces in permanent dentition.
- American Dental Association
- Central Florida Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- International Association of Orthodontics
"I absolutely love Dr. Jill and her staff. Me and my son have been coming here for 10 years. They have been seeing him since he was two years old and even though we moved to Windermere we still make the trip back to this side of town because of the superior service, compassion, and fantastic care." Michelle Maloy