Ata Dental Design Discount Membership, Join Our Plan!
No dental insurance? Our in-house membership plan is for you!
Our plans include preventive care and save you money on other procedures.
Enroll in 90-seconds and receive instant access.
Ata Dental Discount Membership
What is it?
We offer an in-house membership plan to our loyal patients that provides easy, comprehensive, and affordable dental care benefits. You do not have to deal with the headaches of insurance, such as denial of claims or pre-approvals. Enrollment takes only 90 Seconds and you receive instant access to your benefits. Learn more about the benefits, pricing, and terms below. Memberships renew on an annual basis.
What does it cover?
The following services are included:
- 2 cleanings – More may be recommended if you have periodontal disease. Additional cleanings are offered witha 20% discount. (D1110, D1120, D4346, D4355, D4910)
- 2 Exams (D0150, D0120, D0180, D0140)
- Routine X-Rays (D0272, D0274, D0220, D0230, D0330)
- 2 Topical Applications of Fluoride (D1208)
- 20% Discount on all other procedure codes with the exception of Orthodontics (10%) and Full Arch Implant. Bundles (Discounts Vary).
- Family members receive a 10% discount on any additional memberships
- These services are valued at $792 (Save $493 compared to our standard fees). Savings are greater if your 20% discount is used on additional procedures.
How much does it cost?
The price for our Discount Membership is $300 for the year. The membership renews annually unless cancelled (can be cancelled online).
Terms, Exclusions and Disclosures:
You agree to the following terms and disclosures by purchasing this membership plan:
- Our membership plans are provided only to uninsured patients of our practice and are not insurance, pre-payment for future services, payment for access to discounted services, or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. Instead, our patients elect to make a monthly or annual subscription payment for preventive care versus paying at the time of each service.
- The membership plan is a direct agreement between the patient and the legal entity of our practice. Membership plan payments must be current in order for the patient to receive the benefits included with their membership plan.
- Membership plan benefits may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Payment for additional treatment provided by our practice to the patient is due at the time of service and our membership plans do not cover procedures completed outside of our practice.
- The terms of our membership plans are 12 months from the patient Effective Date and automatically renews on the Renewal Date. Patients can opt-out of membership plan renewals by clicking “Cancel Auto-Renew” in the Member Portal or by contacting our practice directly. Refunds are at the sole discretion of our practice.